Our open positions
We currently have no vacancies
Linux System Engineer (20% bis 100%, Junior oder Senior)
Do you have interest and fun in open source systems, possibly also scripting knowledge in Bash and Python? With us you can choose from a wide range of software and technologies.
Here is a small selection of what we deal with:
- Running Linux infrastructures with Ansible, Bash, CentOS, Docker, Fedora, GitLab, Graylog, Ubuntu.
- Monitoring with Grafana, Graphite, Icinga, InfluxDB, Prometheus
- Scripting with Bash and Python
- Security tools like Fail2ban, FreeIPA, iptables, Keycloak, Let’s Encrypt, OpenVAS, OpenVPN, OWASP, SELinux
- Databases and tools like MariaDB, MariaDB ColumnStore, Metabase, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Application servers like Apache, Collabora Office, HAProxy, Matomo, Nextcloud, Rocket.Chat, WordPress
- Infrastructure components like FS switches, GlusterFS, KVM, Mikrotik BGP router, oVirt
Of course, we don’t expect you to be proficient in all of them 😉
What we offer:
- flat hierarchies and fast decisions
- the freedom to try out and get to know new things
- training and cost coverage for the RHCSA or RHCE
- use of the latest technologies and participation in open source projects
- flexible working hours and working in a home office
Please note that we do not work with recruitment agencies and that we are only looking for employees who are allowed to work in Switzerland (Swiss/EU citizens or holders of a Swiss residence/work visa) and are proficient (“verhandlungssicher”) in German.
If our offer appeals to you, please tell us what tools and work you would enjoy. We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV and salary expectations by email to Sandro Lang (sandro [dot] lang [at] linuxfabrik [dot] ch).