- This primarily bugfixing release offers more than 130 plugins, 100 of which can be executed as EXE files under Windows.
- As always, there are also new checks, including for the Windows DHCP Server service, Huawei OceanStor Dorado storage systems, and Redfish-based BMCs.
- There are new notification plugins for email and Zoom.
- The plugins compiled for Windows are no longer available in Git, but on download.linuxfabrik.ch for installation.
- You can now support the development via GitHub Sponsors.
The new version of our Python-based monitoring plugins collection for Icinga and other Nagios-compatible monitoring systems is now available for download on GitHub.
Due to the move to GitHub there are two English release notes this time:
As always, just use the latest release.